Top 10 super cars of the players, Messi leads the table with 814 billion dong
As the highest-paid player in Europe, Lionel Messi owns a super expensive Ferrari, even Cristiano Ronaldo’s Bugatti Centodieci is nothing.
- 1957 Ferrari 335 S Spider Scaglietti by Lionel Messi. This historic car was once driven by racer Sterling Moss at the Cuban Grand Prix in 1958. The Argentine striker bought this historic car for a terrible price of up to $ 35 million (about 814 billion VND). . 1957 Ferrari 335 S Spider Scaglietti model has a V12 engine, 4.1 liter capacity, for a maximum capacity of 400 horsepower and a maximum speed of 190 mph (about 305.77 km/h).
2. Cristiano Ronaldo’s Bugatti La voiture Noire costs up to 18.6 million USD (about 432.55 billion VND). This publication of Bugatti was first introduced in 2019 and bought by the superstar of the football village from Portugal in 2021. This Bugatti supercar has only produced 10 units globally, capable of achieving good fortunes. maximum speed of 380 km / h, acceleration from 0-60 km in just 2.4 seconds.
3. Next on the list is the $ 9 million Bugatti Centodieci (about 209.3 billion) also of Portuguese striker Cristiano Ronaldo. This model is also only 10 units produced globally. The car is equipped with a W16 engine, 8.0 liter capacity, for a maximum capacity of 1,600 horsepower and a terrible top speed of up to 378 km / h.
4. Son Heung-min, a Korean striker who plays for the Tottenham Hotspur club, also makes the supercar players in the football village respect when he owns a Ferrai LaFerrari priced at 3 million USD (about 69.76 billion VND). This is the most powerful street-legal supercar the Italian automaker has ever produced. The car owns a V12 engine, 6.3 liter capacity, along with the support of the HY-KERS electric motor for a total capacity of up to 950 horsepower and a maximum speed of 227 mph (about 365.3 km / h). ).
5. John Terry, the legendary former defender of the Chelsea club, is also on the list of expensive supercar owners. His classic car from the 1960s is his Ferrari 275 GTB, which costs up to $2.2 million (about VND 51.16 billion).
6. As a famous global player, Cristiano Ronaldo is also a symbol of the supercar industry. It seems that Bugatti’s supercar is Cristiano Ronaldo’s favorite. In Cristiano Ronaldo’s car collection, there is also a Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport for $ 2 million (VND 46.51 billion).
7. Bugatti Veyron Pur Sang owned by French player Karim Benzema is playing for Real Madrid for up to $ 1.9 million (VND 44.18 billion). This model has an aluminum composite body, equipped with a powerful engine, reaching a maximum speed of more than 400 km / h.
8. Samuel Eto’o, an African striker who plays for clubs Barcelona and Chelsea, owns a luxury supercar Aston Martin One-77. This model is only produced with 77 units globally and is sold for up to 1.8 million USD (about 41.86 billion VND).
9. Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who is playing for AC Milan, bought a Ferrai Monza SP2 for $ 1.7 million (VND 39.53 billion) on the occasion of his 34th anniversary.
10. Lionel Messi is the player to close this list with the Pagani Zonda Tricolore priced at 1.7 million USD (about 39.53 billion VND). As one of the highest paid strikers in Europe, Messi invests a lot in supercars. The Pagani Zonda Tricolore is one of only three produced globally.